Hey busy person! Are you ready to be a confident cook?
Bonicelli Cooking Club is an online cooking school and community for home cooks looking to up their cooking game with inspiration, knowledge, skills, and great recipes.
Become a confident cook!
What will you learn to do in the club?
Learn to plan and buy the best sustainable, local, and well-sourced ingredients. Master ways to ways to waste less and save money by using what you buy effectively and efficiently.
Enhance your cooking experience and become an inspiration to others by learning new and vetted culinary methods, techniques, and recipes.
Elevate your diet and improve your health by cooking at home easily and confidently. Learn how to avoid highly-processed foods, preservatives, additives, and toxins.
Make food and a healthy lifestyle the center of your family and community. Create and recreate your family's traditions.
Are you ready for a new relationship with food?
Our most popular program Mindful Mediterranean
(a mediterranean diet how-to) runs live sessions every quarter.
The next "Mindful Mediterranean" live sessions begin on October 1st at 5 pm CT.
What’s In the Club?
Click the +icon to see course descriptions below.
QUICK WIN "HOW TO" VIDEO LIBRARY
THE BASICS OF COOKING
SPICE AND HEAT
ARCHIVED TEACHING EVENTS
SPECIAL WEEKLY & HOLIDAY MENUS FOR MEMBERS ONLY
BONICELLI COOKS THE MARKET
Bonicelli Cooks the Market is the recipe and video library accompanying Chef Laura’s Minneapolis Farmers Market appearances. Each recipe has a video for your ease.
The 28-Day Reset
The “28-day Reset” was originally written as a guide (with menus and recipes) to reset your relationship with food; designed to start the new year. The collection, however, has grown and plans are in the works to expand the program significantly.
Holiday Survival Tool kit
The “Holiday Survival Tool Kit” is a collection of guides, menus, ideas, and recipes designed to make your holiday season more exciting, manageable, enjoyable, and tasty. New recipes are contributed to the collection every year.
Our most popular program! The Mindful Mediterranean live sessions run quarterly in January, April, July, and October.
Hi! I'm Chef Laura.
I'm the chef/owner of Bonicelli Cooking Club. I am known for my love of local, organic, and well-sourced food, as well as my expertise in navigating dietary preferences and issues. Between my meal delivery and catering business and my restaurant, I have over 13 years of professional cooking experience, and a life time as an avid home cook. I have written thousands of recipes.
In 2018, I founded Bonicelli Cooking Club. I bring professional cooking techniques and knowledge, great recipes, and inspiration to home cooks and food lovers everywhere.
I love to cook and I want you to love it too!
Join me in celebrating the art of cooking - you belong here!
What do members say about the club?
Last week I realized that I am using almost exclusively Chef Laura Bonicelli recipes! Why? Because I can always trust that what I serve will be delicious. Laura tests her recipes, so I do not have to. I recommend the club to everyone who wants to serve delicious, healthy food, and improve their knowledge and techniques. Thanks, Chef Laura!
My work as a chef, this site, and the cooking club are dedicated to sharing knowledge, ideas, recipes, techniques, tools, and inspiration that will help you be the cook you have always wanted to be. This is for you!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee for 7 Days
Spend some time with your membership. If it’s not for you, we’ll refund your money – in full – no questions asked.
How many lessons are in each class?
The classes contain as many lessons as are necessary to cover a subject. Generally, they range from 4 to 15 lessons per class.
How long are the lessons?
All lessons are usually under 30 minutes.
Do I have to watch lesson in order?
Lessons are designed to be watched in order, but you can always jump around and repeat lessons if you want to.
What if I need to cancel?
You can cancel your membership at any time through your account page.
All content is available for paying members, so if you choose to rejoin, it will be all here – waiting for you.
What if I have questions, problems, or don't understand something?
Members can always chat or email through the website. Additionally, members can attend the weekly “office-hours” call or schedule a private Zoom call with me.
Learn From The Perspective of a Professional Chef
and Avid Home Cook
All-access (unavailable)This membership is not accepting new members for the season.
- the full live Mindful Mediterranean program (October 1st -22nd ) - plus full live access to all new sessions running in January, April, and July of 2024.
- access to a library with hundreds of video lessons and materials
- immediate access to new lessons, videos, and no-fail recipes with beautiful images (many with demo videos) as soon as they are uploaded
- weekly member-only newsletter with updates, tips, and resources
- a personal Zoom introduction call with Chef Bonicelli to create a personal journey with the cooking club classes
- a searchable, categorized "Recipe Library" with hundreds of original recipes that are exclusive to cooking club members
- a personal private recipe box where you can build collections, menus, scale recipes, and create shopping lists using all of the recipes within the site
- weekly live-cooking webinars with Chef Bonicelli
- free access to all public events and special club content
- cancel renewal anytime
Mindful MediterraneanCourse Access
- Full Course and Recipe Library Access for October live sessions beginning on October 1st, 5 pm, CT
- a personal private recipe box, "my recipes," where you can build collections, menus, scale recipes, and create shopping lists using all of the recipes within the site
- Four one-on-one private Zoom sessions with Chef Laura Bonicelli, which will give you personal guidance with the workbook, menu, and shopping list creation, and a professional accountability partner
- Four group Zoom sessions which are educationally focussed *All sessions are live with Chef Laura and include recorded content
- The Mindful Mediterranean downloadable and printable workbook and all downloadable course materials- Cooking Club Courses
- The New Basics of Cooking-other cooking club classes
Here’s the Latest on the Blog!
By: Chef Laura Bonicelli Preserving food with fermentation is an ancient process. Like canning and pickling, it's easy to do in your home kitchen. Buy your ingredients at your favorite Farmers Market! about Tangy Fermented Red SalsaFermented foods have significant...
Take me to the lesson... Pizza Dough This is an easy to handle, no-fail pizza dough. I usually parcook it on a stone before topping.This recipe will make 2 large pizzas, 6 to 8 mini pizzas, or 24 appetizer pizzas. 1 cup water1 tablespoon sugar1 package active dry...
Take me to the lesson... Mason Jar Sauerkraut 32 - ounce mason jar 2 pounds cabbage (cut into thin ribbons)12 juniper berries1 teaspoon caraway seeds1 teaspoon mustard seeds2 teaspoons Kosher or pickling salt=====2 cups filtered water (warm to aid the salt...
Take me to the lesson... Gingery Cabbage and Zucchini Soup Gingery Cabbage and Zucchini Soup is a perfect soup for a chilly fall day. canola cooking spray1 cup diced yellow onion2 medium carrots (peeled and chopped)4 cloves garlic (minced)1 tablespoon finely grated...