Roasted Asparagus Pate© Chef Laura Bonicelli
What to do with those asparagus ends? I love using this as a spread with cured meats or fresh tomatoes.
5 from 1 vote
- food processor
- 2 cups trimmed asparagus ends peel if thick and tough
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375º F
- On a half sheet baking pan toss asparagus with oil, salt, and pepper. Roast asparagus for 25 minutes, until soft. Set aside to cool
- Put roasted asparagus, cheeses, and salt & pepper into the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until smooth. Adjust seasonings.
Recipe By :Chef Bonicelli
Calories: 74kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 3gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 257mgPotassium: 62mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 328IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 64mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!